INGREDIENTS (serves 4)
2 tbsp Olive oil
3 medium-sized Sirloin steaks
100g Mixed leaves
1/2 Cucumber, sliced into ribbons
3 Carrots, grated
2 Red chillies, deseeded and thinly sliced into strips
3 Spring onions
Handful of mint
Handful of Thai Basil
Handful of Coriander
2 tbsp Manilife’s Deep Roast Crunchy Peanut Butter
3 tbsp Lucy’s Lime & Chilli Dressing
1. Remove the steaks from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
2. Heat a griddle pan over high heat, season the steaks with oil, salt and pepper just before cooking.
3. Fry the steaks for around 2 minutes either
side, depending on their thickness and your personal preference (we like ours medium rare!).
4. Rest the steaks for 5-10 minutes while you prepare all the salad ingredients.
5. Assemble the mixed leaves, cucumber and
carrots in a large serving bowl, along with half the red chillies, spring onions and herbs.5. Mix the peanut butter, Lime & Chilli Dressing and
water in a small bowl to make your nutty Asian-inspired dressing.
6. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to coat the salad.
7. Slice and arrange the steak on top of the salad, along with the remaining red chillies, spring onions and herbs.
8. Enjoy and remember to keep your eyes peeled for the chance to win a bundle of our dressings and Manilife Peanut Butter!
If you love this recipe, you'll love our Pumpkin and coconut dahl and Roasted baby peppers with paneer, both made with Lucy’s Lime & Chilli Dressing.