Peppers and paneer - a match made in heaven! Simply roast your peppers for 20 minutes, drizzle with Lucy’s Lime & Chilli Asian Dressing and set aside to cool while you prepare your paneer. Sprinkle with coriander and viola - so easy, so delicious.
500g baby Peppers (red, orange and yellow)
1 tbsp Olive oil
170g Paneer, cut into 1cm slices
Large handful Coriander, roughly chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 220c/ 200c fan.
2. Mix the peppers in a medium bowl with the oil and a quarter teaspoon of salt. Spread out on a roasting tray lined with foil. Place in the oven and roast for 20 minutes, turning half way through until soft and caramelised.
3. Spoon the peppers into a bowl, drizzle over a generous amount of dressing and gently stir. Allow to cool for 20 minutes.
4. Heat a chargrill pan until smoking. Brush with oil and add the paneer. Chargrill for 2 minutes on each side.
5. Stir the coriander through the peppers and transfer to a shallow serving plate and top with the paneer.