4 Large Desiree Potatoes ( skin on), cut into 1 ½ cm wide chunks
1 tsp Sweet Paprika
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tap fine Semolina
- Preheat the oven to 240c / 220c fan.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the potatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain well and place the potatoes in a large bowl with the paprika, oil and semolina. Gently mix together and then divide between 2 large baking sheets lined with greaseproof paper.
- Roast in the oven for 35 - 40 minutes, turning halfway through, until the chips are cooked through, golden brown and crisp.
- Serve with Lucy's Roasted Garlic and Black Pepper Mayo.