Delicious tofu noodle salad for some midweek cooking inspiration. This is a great one to add in ingredients you may have lying about in your cupboard or fridge and is totally customisable
Lucy's Ginger and Sesame Dressing
250g Tofu cut into 2cm slices
1 tbs chilli jam (we love Tracklement's chilli jam for this)
1 tbs orange juice
1 tbs sunflower oil
1 spring onion, finely sliced
25g salted roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
Wedges of lime to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200 c.
- Place the chilli jam, orange juice and oil into a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the tofu on a baking sheet lined with grease proof paper and spoon over the chilli jam mix. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden
- Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for 3 - 4 minutes or until al dente. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- Place the noodles and spring onions in a large salad bowl and gently toss together with the dressing. Divide between two bowls and top with the chilli tofu and peanuts and serve a wedge of lime.