This salmon salad is made even more delicious by the freshest British Asparagus and Lucy's Ginger and Sesame Dressing.Ingredients
2 thick Salmon fillets, skinned
Lucy’s Ginger and Sesame Dressing
100g broad beans ( fresh or frozen), blanched, refreshed and outer skin removed
100g sugar snap peas, blanched, refreshed and halved lengthways
1 bag Steve’s Leaves - Wild Rocket and Oriental Baby Leaves
2 spring onions, finely sliced
1 red chilli, finely sliced
Lime wedges to serve
- Place the salmon fillets in a shallow dish and drizzle over the dressing to lightly coat.
- Preheat the grill to high. Place the Salmon fillets on a foiled lined baking sheet and place under the grill and cook for 8 - 10 minutes depending on the thickness of the Salmon.
- Place the salad leaves, broad beans and sugar snap peas in a large bowl . Toss together with the dressing and divide between two plates.
- Top with the Salmon and sprinkle over the chilli and spring onions. Serve immediately with wedges of lime.
British Asparagus x Lucy’s Dressings Giveaway Terms & Conditions:
- By entering this competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following rules.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents only.
- Entrants must be 18 or over and all entries must be made from within the United Kingdom.
- The prize shall be awarded at @enjoyasparagus and @lucysdressings ("the Promoters") discretion. If the Promoter considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering into the competition the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award any prize.
- No purchase is necessary.
- How to enter: To enter the Facebook competition, LIKE @enjoyasparagus on Facebook and TAG someone you’d cook for using these ingredients. To enter the Instagram competition, LIKE @lucysdressings and TAG someone you’d cook for using these ingredients. Each separate TAG counts as a separate entry, so get commenting!
- Neither the Promoter nor its agencies are responsible for entries that are lost or deleted as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure that is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is 12pm on 16/06/2019. Entries received after this time will not be included in the prize draw.
- The winners: 2 x winners will be chosen from Instagram at random on 17/06/2019 from all entries received by the deadline. 3 x winners will be chosen from Facebook at random on 17/06/2019 from all entries received by the deadline. The winners will be contacted via private message. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners via private message. If the winners cannot be contacted or successful contact is not made within 48 hours of the Promoter contacting them, the Promoter reserves the right to select new winner without liability to the original winners.
- The winner must have mainland United Kingdom addresses to which the prizes can be sent.
- The Prize: 5 x winners will win 3 Lucy’s Dressings bottles at the discretion of the Promoter, and a bundle of British asparagus. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available. Other than where such liability cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize.
- Privacy: Any personal data submitted by you will be used only by the Promoter for administrative purposes and will not be disclosed to a third party without prior consent other than for the purposes of delivering the prize.
- The Promoter is British Asparagus, Lincolnshire; and Lucy’s Dressings, London.