Crosta and Mollica Tomato Pizza base
75 g Isle of Wight Tomatoes, cut in half
1 small aubergine
1 ball Buffalo Mozzarella
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Lucy’s Pesto Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Slice the aubergine into thick slices and cook on a griddle pan
- Place the pizza base on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in oven for 10 -12 minutes or until the base is crisp.
- Tear over the mozzarella and top with the aubergine, tomatoes and basil.
- Drizzle over the Pesto Dressing and serve immediately.