Sharp, dark and subtly sweet, Lucy's Balsamic Dressing adds colour and character to your classic Sunday roast, locking in all that moisture and flavour.
1 medium Whole Chicken
1tbsp fresh Rosemary
1 large clove of Garlic, peeled
Pinch of Sea Salt
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
8 sprigs fresh Rosemary
3 tbsp Lucy's Balsamic Dressing
1. Finely chop the rosemary and pound with the garlic and salt.
2. Place the chicken in a roasting tin and rub the oil all over chicken. Then rub in the rosemary mixture and sprinkle with pepper. If time allows cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
3. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
4. Cook the chicken for 10 minutes, then turn the oven down to 190°C and roast for 20 minutes per 500g (17.6oz) plus 10-20 minutes extra.
5. 30 minutes from end of cooking time, remove the chicken from the oven and drizzle with Lucy's Balsamic Dressing. Return to the oven and allow the skin to crisp.
6. Serve garnished with rosemary sprigs alongside a selection of roast vegetables.