Lucy's Ginger and Sesame Dressing
250g Tofu cut into 2cm slices
1 tbs chilli jam (we love Tracklement's chilli jam for this)
1 tbs orange juice
1 tbs sunflower oil
150g baby kale
1 spring onion, finely sliced
25g salted roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
Wedges of lime to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200 c.
- Place the chilli jam, orange juice and oil into a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the tofu on a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper and spoon over the chilli jam mix. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden
- Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for 3 - 4 minutes or until al dente. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- Place the noodles, kale and spring onions in a large salad bowl and gentle too together with the dressing. Divide between two bowls and top with the chilli tofu and peanuts and serve a wedge of lime.