Here at Lucy's Dressings we're on a mission to become the UK's leading dressings and condiments brand. We've built an excellent reputation with listings in Waitrose, Whole Foods Market, As Nature Intended, Ocado.com, Selfridges and Harrods.
Here at Lucy's, we're on a mission to become the UK's leading dressings and condiments brand. We've built an excellent reputation with listings in Waitrose nationally, Ocado, Morrison's, Whole Foods, Selfridges and Harrods.
We are now seeking an enthusiastic junior sales executive to join the Lucy's team full-time in London, working alongside our small team of passionate foodies.
This is the perfect opportunity for a talented sales executive, with 3+ months experience in the FMCG market. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to get hands-on experience, have autonomy in the role and exposure to a wide range of sales channels which will have a direct impact on the company’s future success.
- Winning new business across multiple channels
- Setting up meetings/phone calls and building relationships
- Delivering sales targets
- Account managing clients
- Introducing new products to existing customers
- Attend trade shows and networking events
- Demonstrate an understanding of margins and operating costs
Administrative marketing support:
- Scheduling social media
- Formatting newsletters
- Ad hoc marketing tasks
- 3+ months experience in FMCG sales
- Educated to a degree level
- UK Full Driving License
- Confident, energetic, highly organised with the ability to multi-task
- Personable, professional, outgoing and self-confident
- Proficient in Microsoft Oﬃce, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Real passion for food and team player
Renumeration and Perks:
- A 20-23K salary plus performance-related bonus
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Super cute office dog
- Great team and office culture (if we do say ourselves!)
- Start date: May 2021 (negotiable)
- Location: Clapham, London, although currently working remotely. We expect to return to the office 3 days a week in the future.
Lucy’s Dressings provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to UK law requirements, Lucy’s Dressings complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.