Green Pesto and Creamy Caesar Recipe Inspo 💚
To celebrate the launch of our Creamy Caesar and Green Pesto dressing on Ocado, and our Pesto soon launching into Waitrose, we've compiled some of our favourite recipes using these two new and delicious dressings - perfect for the summer months!
Jersey Royal Potatoes with Peas and Quails Eggs
12 Quails Eggs
110 g petit pois (frozen)
500 g Jersey Royal Potatoes
Lucy’s Pesto Dressing
2 tbs mint, roughly chopped
- Place the Quails Eggs in a small pan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 1 - 2 minutes depending on how hard you like them cooked. Drain, refresh in cold water and peel. Set aside.
- Blanch the peas in boiling water for 30 seconds, then drain and refresh in cold water. Set aside.
- Place the potatoes in a pan, cover with water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 15 - 20 minutes until tender. Drain and cut in half lengthways. Add to serving bowl and toss together with the pesto dressing and peas. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the eggs in half and gently fold into the salad and sprinkle over the mint.
Marinated Romano Peppers with Buffalo Mozzarella
4 Romano peppers
2 tbs olive oil
Lucy’s Green Pesto Dressing
1 bag Steve’s Leaves - Baby watercress and Littles Leaves (optional)
200 g Buffalo Mozzarella
Large handful of basil leaves
Salt and Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Place the peppers on a roasting tin and drizzle over the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and roast for 20 minutes or until they are soft and have take on some colour. Place in a shallow dish and generously drizzle over the dressing. Set aside for at least an hour to marinade.
- Top the peppers with the salad leaves. Break the mozzarella into large pieces with your hands and dot it over the peppers. Drizzle over a little extra dressing and season with salt and pepper.
Lucy's Classic Caesar Salad
2 thick slices ciabatta
2 tbs olive oil
1 large garlic clove, roughly crushed
1 Cos lettuce
Lucy’s Caesar Salad dressing
25g Anchovy fillets, roughly chopped
50 g Parmesan , finely grated
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Roughly tear the ciabatta into bite size pieces and place on baking sheet with the garlic. Drizzle over the olive oil and rub into the bread. Placed in over and bake for 15 - 20 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Place the cos leaves into a salad bowl and toss with the Caesar dressing and half of the parmesan. Top with the croutons , anchovies and remaining Parmesan. Serve immediately.
We'd love to know if you rustle any of these dishes up, so please do tag us on Instagram or Facebook @lucysdressings
Lucy's Dressings x