A childhood classic, reinvented! A simple cabbage slaw dressed with Lucy’s lively Zesty Mayo dressing takes this teatime treat up a serious notch.
- Lucy’s Zesty Mayo Dressing
- 2-3 fish fingers
- brioche bun, toasted
- white cabbage, finely shredded
- radishes, finely sliced or julienned
- small handful of cress
- lemon wedge, to serve
- Cook fish fingers according to packet instructions.
- While the fish fingers are cooking, prepare the slaw: Toss together the cabbage and radish with a generous amount of Lucy’s Zesty Mayo Dressing.
- Assemble your sandwich: Top one half of the toasted brioche bun with the warm fish fingers (add a little gem lettuce leaf underneath for extra crunch, if desired) then a large spoonful of the slaw. Squeeze over a lemon wedge and garnish with cress. Finish with the second brioche bun half.