Smoked fish is a great salad topper, with tons of flavour, goodness and minimal effort required! The healthy fats and protein in this salad will keep you satisfied for hours.
- Lucy’s Zesty Mayo Dressing
- 2 fillets of smoked trout
- 2 handfuls of rocket
- 2 handfuls of spinach leaves
- handful of green beans, trimmed
- 1 tbsp pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cucumber, thinly sliced
- handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped
- A few fresh chives, snipped
- Add the rocket, spinach, tomatoes and cucumber to a large bowl.
- Blanch the green beans for approx. 4 minutes, then refresh in cold water and add to the salad bowl.
- Pour a generous amount of Lucy’s Zesty Mayo dressing over salad and toss well to combine.
- Finally, stir through the avocado, flake over the smoked trout and finish with a few chives and a sprinkle of seeds.