Beetroot and feta is a classic combination – and for good reason! We’ve kept this recipe straightforward, only adding a few embellishments to bring these simple flavours to life. Lucy’s Classic Balsamic Dressing enhances the beetroot’s natural sweetness beautifully.
- Lucy’s Classic Balsamic Dressing
- 500g beetroot, scrubbed well and cut into large chunks
- 2 handfuls of rocket or watercress
- 50g feta
- bunch of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Toss the beetroot with a generous amount of Lucy’s Classic Balsamic Dressing
- Roast for approx. 30 minutes, or until tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Arrange the rocket or watercress in a serving dish, top with the cooked beetroot, crumbled feta, parsley, a final drizzle of Lucy’s Balsamic Dressing and salt & pepper, if desired.