Even self-proclaimed aubergine haters end up loving this noodle salad! With just a few simple ingredients and no hassle, it’s a regular on our weeknight menu rotation. It’s also easy to fancy up for dinner guests with just some toasted nuts, stir-fried chicken or beef.
- Lucy’s Authentic Asian Dressing
- 250g soba or udon noodles
- 1 large aubergine, cut into 1” chunks
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp soya sauce
- small bunch of spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, toss the chopped aubergine with the olive oil and soya sauce. Pour into a roasting tin and cook for approx. 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through cook time.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and rinse.
- Add the cooked noodles, aubergine, spring onions, chilli and half the coriander to a large bowl. Pour over a generous amount of Lucy’s Authentic Asian Dressing and toss well.
- Finally, sprinkle with the remaining chopped coriander.