An easy peasy side-dish or lunchbox staple, we make our tabbouleh with quinoa for an extra nutritious twist. This recipe works well with Lucy’s Great Golden or French Bliss Dressing.
- Your preferred Lucy’s dressing
- 170g quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 large cucumber, finely diced
- small bunch of radishes, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and finely diced
- large handful of cherry tomatoes, quartered
- bunch of fresh mint, finely chopped
- bunch of flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Add rinsed quinoa to a pan and cover with 500ml of water. Cover, bring to a boil then reduce heat to simmer. Cook for approx. 10-12 minutes, or until water has been absorbed.Leave covered for a further 10 minutes before fluffing with a fork. Leave to cool completely before making the salad.
- Add cooked, cooled quinoa to a large bowl, along with the finely diced vegetables and herbs.
- Pour over a generous amount of Lucy’s Great Golden or French Bliss dressing and toss well to combine. Season with salt & pepper if desired.