Every barbecue needs a potato salad! This version is lighter than the classic mayonnaise version but still packed with flavour. Try it alongside grilled fish or chicken and green veg for an easy, delicious dinner.
Serves 4 – 6 as a side
- Lucy’s French Bliss Dressing , Lucy’s Low Sugar French Dressing or Lucy’s Zesty Mayo Dressing
- 400g-500g Jersey Royal or small new potatoes, scrubbed well
- bunch of spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- small bunch of fresh mint, roughly chopped
- small bunch of flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Place the potatoes in a large pan of salted water. Bring to the boil, reduce heat to a simmer and cook for approx. 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain the potatoes well, slice in half lengthwise then add to a large bowl or serving dish.
- Pour over a generous amount of Lucy’s French Dressing, along with the spring onions and half the herbs. Toss well to combine.
- Finally, sprinkle with the remaining fresh herbs and season with salt & pepper, if desired.