Stir-fries are a mid-week life-saver! Quick to make, they’re easy to pack with vegetables and keep low in fat yet full of flavour. We recommend avoiding the sachets of stir-fry sauce you’ll find in the supermarkets – they’re full of sugar, salt and preservatives – and trying Lucy’s Authentic Asian or Ginger Sesame dressing as a much healthier alternative!
- Lucy’s Low Sugar Ginger Sesame dressing
- Vegetables of choice, e.g. julienned carrot, peppers or courgette (optional)
- 150g raw peeled jumbo prawns (frozen or fresh)
- 2x servings cooked noodles
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, roughly chopped
- large handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 small red chilli, seeds removed (if desired) and finely chopped
- soy sauce or tamari
- If using optional vegetables, add a little oil to a hot work or frying pan and cook over high heat, stirring frequently, until beginning to soften.
- Add the prawns, along with a generous splash of Lucy’s Authentic Asian or Ginger Sesame dressing, stirring until pink and opaque.
- Add the chopped spring onions and chilli and cook for a further minute or 2.
- Add the cooked noodles and pour over another generous splash of dressing.
- Remove to plates or bowls, finish with a drizzle of soy sauce and the freshly chopped coriander.