In-season courgettes are so sweet and tender they don’t even need cooking! Try them raw in our courgette “carpaccio” salad.
- Lucy’s Classic House Vinaigrette
- 2 large courgettes or 4 small
- handful of pitted olives, roughly chopped
- handful of fresh rocket
- handful of fresh mint leaves, julienned
- freshly shaved Parmesan
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Using a sharp, Y-peeler, peel the courgette into wide ribbons then remove to a large salad bowl
- Add the olives, rocket & mint then pour over a generous amount of Lucy’s Classic House Vinaigrette and toss well.
- Divide between bowls or plates, sprinkle over fresh Parmesan shavings and finish with salt & pepper.