This salad has everything! Crisp, bitter leaves, creamy cheese and crunchy hazelnuts, all brought together with Lucy’s sweet (but low sugar!) Raspberry Dressing!
- Lucy’s Low Sugar Raspberry Dressing
- 2 small heads of chicory
- 1 head of radicchio
- 1 medium apple, thinly sliced
- juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- handful of flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- handful of toasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 100g (approx.) blue cheese
- First, prepare the chicory and radicchio. Discard any discoloured outer leaves, slice in half lengthwise then use your hands to break apart into bite-size pieces.
- Add to a large bowl, along with the celery and apple (tossed in lemon juice to prevent browning). Pour over a generous amount of Lucy’s Raspberry dressing and toss well.
- Finally, sprinkle with chopped parsley and toasted hazelnuts and finish with blue cheese.